where is user module ?

Kuniaki Mukai

Hi,

Is the "user" module no more available on V7 ?

% swipl
Welcome to SWI-Prolog (Multi-threaded, 64 bits, Version 7.1.23-28-g70f014a)
Copyright (c) 1990-2014 University of Amsterdam, VU Amsterdam
SWI-Prolog comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software,
and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions.
Please visit http://www.swi-prolog.org for details.

For help, use ?- help(Topic). or ?- apropos(Word).

?- current_module(X).
X = pce_swi_hooks .

?- module(user).
true.

?- current_module(X).
X = pce_swi_hooks .

?-

If the "user" module is not available any more, I will
have to check my codes, which assumes the existence
the user module as default.

I have made a search in the list, without hitting.

Thank you for pointing the related information in advance.

Regards,

Kuniaki Mukai